I am a person who enjoy collecting + reading books and magazines as it broden my mind and sprawling my attitude. This is the normal duty for those who are working as an university lecturer and design practice. Also, It will fullfill my constantly hungry new sources of ideas and update the incoming information .
Several years ago, i was constantly chose the tradition way, buying from internet or bookshop. But soon after I was discover that some websites are provided plenty of legal and illegal copy only if you are getting the right move. It was last two years that I could become a member of international society of world designer network who are pleased to share some design resources and information ( ie, website, web log, design drawing, detail, etc. ).
Now, my attitude changes, i am no longer buy expensive books or magazzine , or spend moneys less. I was offer 2-3 list of interesting books per month to download. My private book collection are not put on shelf any more, it become in my private server (about 600-800 volumns)and it is expanding real fast !!!.. Sooner ot later, my own privste collection is becoming bigger than university library.
You could not imagine what I have in my collection. Some book is 8,500 baht per copy in Asiabook shop, or some Timesaver standard or Neufert Standard, or drawing of Rafale Vinoly's concert hall project in Protugal!!!. Sadly to say, this website is no longer accept new member, though no payment or donation request. I have try very hard to introduce my friend to apply for, but was rejected. unlucky guy,
I must confess that 50% of the e-books are not useful (as it is not popular in market)or offered in spanish language. Besides, but still good to have it free!!
วันพุธที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น